[IP] Re: Dalmations

At 02:09 PM 04/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:
Dogs make very good stress reducers. If this dog seems to be theraputic to
you then if I were you I would find a dog of your own.
I have a service dog and am doing therapy dog work..I also train animals
for service work.
Yes animals do help people- Go for it!

>Hello again!!  I am still Tom Alog and need some help.  It seems that
everytime I visit my daughter and her family (two grandsons), my humalog
requirements reduce by 50% for periods of up to a month and then it
gradually (over 2 weeks) goes back up to normal.  This has been going on
for over 2 years now, and being technically educated I have narrowed it
down to it happens only after I spen an evening in the chair sitting with
my oldest grandson's dalmation.  If I visit and don't go near the dog,
nothing changes.  i am considering getting a dalmation of my own now.  I
also feel much better when my insulin requirements are half of usual.  Has
anybody experienced anything like this??