Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

     I hade frozenshoulders 7yrs ago & was ok with one month of PT. It came
back again in about 2yrs, went back to PT & was ok. There was no injury
involved but DM was not mentioned as a cause. My PT did say that going from
being physically active to not active could be cause. Ive been pain free
since the last visit, but i do range of motion & stretching. I also do weight
training for that area of shoulder which my PT advised me on. I was under the
watchful eye of a trained therapist & then could do on my own. I think the
most important thing here is the range of motion exercises & a good PT.