[IP] Re: Shocking events

Recently Phil recounted:

>...I was sitting my lab working on an AC motor drive system when
>I accidentally got my fingers on a hot post.  I had 220 flowing through me
>for about a second....
> ...What's weird is, I had taken a blood test shortly before I sat down
in the lab and it was around 180.  I tested again about 10 minutes after I
shocked myself and it was 90...
> ... AVOID 22O AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU
>KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH. NEVER, NEVER TOUCH A HOT WIRE.  IT WILL
>PROBABLY KILL YOU!!!...

Yes, but... if it can lower a high BG, maybe the next time I have a _really
high_ one...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Don't try this at home; let the professionals run
high voltage through their bodies!

Seriously, glad to hear you made it through, Phil. Be careful from now on.

And I'm gonna resist all the obvious puns.

--Keith Johnson, who really got a charge out of this story... sorry!
  Thanks to Phil for keeping us up to date on current events.
  If he got shocked again, it would be re-volting.
  Wire you letting me do this?!
  I re-fuse to continue.
  I guess I'd better just go ohm, before someone commits battery on me.
  But if I'm arrested, I hope they at least give me a dry cell.
  I clearly no longer have any resistance to this pun topic.