Re: [IP] Small Lancet device?

At the Long Term Care Pharmacy where I currently work (soon to be working at
a new job, hopefully!) They have a box of lancets that do not require a
device, they work by pushing in on the disk shaped back and the tip is pushed
through the other side
into your finger.  I think they are called hemolance or something like that.
I've tried them, but since I do not use a device, they really don't offer me
any advantage, but they are slick little things.  I will get the name and any
other info I can off the box for you tomorrow at work.

aka Mouse