[IP] Skin infections

email @ redacted wrote:

> One quick note here,  Paddy has had repeated tiny infections at the sites
> with the tender

I was having little infection with the Sils (same as Tenders, I think!)
and I solved the problem by putting a piece of Tegaderm OVER the place
where the little round window is. If you look closely, you'll see that
the place where the tube goes out of the plastic button and into the
window is OPEN -- there is no protection between the wound and whatever
contaminant happens to touch that window. By putting Tegaderm over the
part of the plastic button that doesn't disconnect, I've been able to
close that hole, and voila, no infections for the last 5 site changes.

I wish they'd manufacture the sets like that -- anybody listening????

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted