juice contains carbs.. and some of us are limited to # of carbs per meal...
and i don't WANT to gice up 30 g of carbs for a drink of juice when I want to
eat a sandwich... we shouldn't have to question if diet is diet.. if you
smoke, a cig is a cig regardless of the brand.. some taste different, true,
but all contain basically the same things.  Water is great, but I like
caffiene, I like sodas and I'm not changing my ways just because Pepsi or
Coke can't keep their retailers instructed on the correct way of attaching
hoses to the fountains... so some of us like those "bad" drinks once in
awhile... we need to band together and fight "the big guys".. its attitudes
like "well, i just won't drink the stuff anymore" or "I'll just not buy it
anymore" that let's these big corporations get away with poor businesss
practices.. I'm a nurse in a coronary care unit.. If a pt is ordered morphine
and I give demorol "because the bottles look the same and they're both pain
killers" that's not an acceptable excues.. niether should switching the hoses
on soft drink canisters... I realize pop isn't as critical, but my brian
couldn't think of another analysis...
sorry to ramble, but corporate america gets on my LAST nerve.