Re: [IP] In Charge Meeter

I got an InCharge Meter a little while ago and have used for both glucose and
fructosime (sp) tests. It was close to my FastTake and Profile meters on glucose
tests - well within the margin of error. the Fructosime test cover a short period
of about 3 weeks - ran out of strips and just recieved more today - they
reflected the over control over that period of time based on the numbers from the
glucose readings over the period.

That cost is $79 USD and about $130 Canadian after shipping and brokerage fees,
Strips are about $36 USD about $50 Canadian - roughly same as others - It is a
fast about 15-20 seconds on glucose testing and about 4 minutes for fructosime
test. I was reasonabley impressed with the meter. In the US where you pay for lab
tests yourself  it might allow better charting for control and maybe some
reduction in lab costs.

Gary Marlin