No Subject

Hello again!!  I am still Tom Alog and need some help.  It seems that everytime I visit my daughter and her family (two grandsons), my humalog requirements reduce by 50% for periods of up to a month and then it gradually (over 2 weeks) goes back up to normal.  This has been going on for over 2 years now, and being technically educated I have narrowed it down to it happens only after I spen an evening in the chair sitting with my oldest grandson's dalmation.  If I visit and don't go near the dog, nothing changes.  i am considering getting a dalmation of my own now.  I also feel much better when my insulin requirements are half of usual.  Has anybody experienced anything like this??
                  Tom Alog

Do you want to save some cash at the North Carolina Coast?
Click here -> http://www.beachcash.com