No Subject

Hello again!!  I am still Tom Alog and need some help.  It seems that everytime I visit my daughter and her family (two grandsons), my humalog requirements reduce by 50% for periods of up to a month and then it gradually (over 2 weeks) goes back up to normal.  This has been going on for over 2 years now, and being technically educated I have narrowed it down to it happens only after I spen an evening in the chair sitting with my oldest grandson's dalmation.  If I visit and don't go near the dog, nothing changes.  i am considering getting a dalmation of my own now.  I also feel much better when my insulin requirements are half of usual.  Has anybody experienced anything like this??
                  Tom Alog