Subject: [IP] In Charge Meeter

The InCharge is made by LXN corp, and compares pretty well to the Fast Take
in size, speed and accuracy.  Plus, the glucoprotein test is analagous to
the test for hemoglobin A1c; that is, it is a long term glucose test
measuring overall, as opposed to spot, control.

I have received two free meters; one from an LXN representative, the second
at Wal-Mart when I purchased a box of test strips.  I would imagine such
promotions are ongoing.