Re: [IP] Help! Travel Abroad

Carol, I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow.  Don't bother with resetting your
basals.  Just reset the clock--kind of like a 6 hour daylight savings time
:-)    Also check BG often the first day or two.  Good luck!    Also dont'
forget to bring an extra meter.  We can live if the pump breaks, but if
something happens to your BG meter, that's real trouble.