[IP] Re: Support groups in Michigan?

<<<<,From: Erinn <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] support groups in michigan?

anyone out there have a michigan support group?
detroit area? anyone want
to start one if there isn't one out there? >>>

We are closer to Jackson or Ann Arbor than
Detroit, but I don't know of one either. There is
a Jackson area kids group, but not pumpers (not
even pro-pump). Lots of teens/kids from UofM
"pump team", seems like a group could organize
from that. Time constraints seem to discourage
people (me included) from organizing such a
group, but would like to be involved if there was
Rae, mom to Ryan(almost 13, pumping 1 yr)

Do You Yahoo!?