[IP] Re: dawn phenoms?

my daughter is 10 1/2 yrs old pumping since 1-6-00. she originally had a
night time basal rate of .4 but due to higher and higher am bs readings i
raised it to 0.5 and then changed the night time basal rate to start at like
1 am instead of 10 pm and the am rate to start at 6 am instead of 8 am and
still got high am readings so i started raising the basal rates at 3am to 0.8
and increase up to her daytime rate of 1.2 and still having am readings of
200-300 almost  400. i do night time readings with each change as i am a
night time worker and only do changes on my nights off in a row. so i can
check her bs in case she goes too low.
does any one have the same basal rate night and day? i think she has the dawn
phenomen and i am wondering if i need to raise her early am rate higher than
her reg daytime rate to compensate for this as usually at 12 and 2 to 3 am
her bs is ok range.  ie over 100. but not to 200 yet.
any help would be appreciated.