[IP] bolusing for protein

Word of mouth can vary, but a printed source that would be consistent as far
as info goes, is the "Counting Carbohydrates" booklet that came with my
MiniMed 507c. I won't *Ass u me* all MM users received it. On page 3 a chart
shows that 58% of protein converts to glucose in approx. 3-4 hrs after
consumption. About 10% of fat does several hours later. A paragraph
underneath says "...some people get better results when they count the
glucose effect of protein...." They forgot to add *YMMV.*  On page 4 a
charts indicates counting 1/3 carb for each vegetable and meat exchange.
They are stating that one carb is a 15g portion of carbohydrate.
Jan H