[IP] Timezones and Daylight Savings

How do yall (particularly those with variable basals
patterns) deal with jet lag (4 hours? 8 hours? 12
hours?) and other time changes?  Just reset the clock on
the pump and do a few extra checks that day?  What about

In my 8 years of diabetes, I've never left the Pacific
Time Zone so the only issue has been daylight savings
(which for the purpose of diet isn't a huge one since
eating times vary +/- an hour on a frequent basis