Re: [IP] Help, Please! (parents of toddlers)

well my daughter isn't as young as yours but she tried the disetronic tenders
several times and they hurt going in and left big red sores on coming out
guess the catheter irritates her skin.  she now uses the rapids 6mm for arms
and occ legs and 8mm for the stomach and butt occ.  this is the one with the
needle left in goes in just like a injection and doesn't hurt at all.
she does get a stinging sensation when she first boluses with the new site.
saline does sting and the tape does pull, could one of these been his
problem? when alisha was hooked up to saline and she first tried moving she
hurt too mostly from the tape pulling on the skin and hairs.  she still has
problems with the tape, some is better than others we have used tegaderm hp
and op site and tegaderm plain. the op site sticks better over all with out
as much redness. but this may not be for you.