Re: [IP] Frozen Forever?

I have found that regular visits (weekly to twice weekly) with my
chiropractor and his massage therapist ( both of who do major range of motion
therapy specifically for the shoulder(s)) helps keep my "frozen shoulder
syndrome" under pretty good control.  You need to find a chiropractor who has
the mindset to work with the medical field and doesn't claim to be able to
cure the common cold so to speak.  My chiropractor keeps up with all the new
treatments and therapies through seminars and specialty training, and they
have done wonders for me.  Hope this info helps!

aka Mouse