Re: [IP] Help, Please! (parents of toddlers)

I started out with saline and DID NOT use it very long.  For me, every time I
would bolus (don't remember about the basal) it would sting.  Ever get salt on
an open cut or sore?

I can think of one way to check if it's the saline but Kenny might not like it.
Suspend the delivery of the saline for a while and see if he has a problem with
the site.  Later give him a bolus of saline and see if it hurts him.

Personally my week of saline lasted about 2 days.....

Jim S
email @ redacted