Re: [IP] Small Lancet device?

When my daughter was in the hospital at diagnosis, we got two meters (with all
the accessories).  One of them (which I keep at school for emergencies) was the
Glucometer Elite.   The lancet device that came with it is only about two
inches long.  It has a wider/flatter shape than the Softclix (which she uses
most of the time) or pen type lancet devices.

Laurie, mom to Alexia (10) and Stephie (8, dx 8/98, pumping since 11/99)