[IP] softset vs tender (parents of toddlers)

Paddy, six, is also prone to being dramatic.  But I could TELL the softset
was hurting him when he BEGGED me to take the pump out and throw it away
only about 14 hours into real pumping.
Switched to a tender and no complaints since then.
One quick note here,  Paddy has had repeated tiny infections at the sites
with the tender and spekaing to the do cyesterday I was upset they were not
lasting more then 2.5 days if that long.  He said, "they last as long as
they last.  each patient is different."
That was a relief.  I mean, out of pocket for 5-8 extra sets a month would
NOT have been possible.