Re: [IP] Re: Frozen Shoulder

Sorry to hear of your discomfort. I've had rotator cuff problems and I know
it's not fun. Mine were the result of an injury - I neglected it for about
one year, then got to the point where I couldn't work at my computer, had
problems touching the top of my head, etc.

There's a bunch of stuff in the IP mail archives. Try searching the
archives with a search string such as "frozen AND shoulder AND adhesive AND
capsulitis" (no quotation marks). There should be some relevant info in the
returned hits.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted