[IP] diet coke campaign

I emailed the coke company about the diet coke issue - I was general about it and did not give my personal address...this is the response I got back...I'll send another more specific message today.

coke responded to my email as follows:

We are very interested in this unusual situation and would
like to obtain additional information, so we can provide a
complete report to the appropriate management.  We would like
to request the following information: your complete mailing
address, daytime telephone number, and the name and street
location of the stores where you purchased the product.
Please feel free to contact us by phone at (800) 952-2802 or
send your return message to the following address, and you
should expect a response soon: