[IP] Help, Please! (parents of toddlers)

Kenny (age 3 ) got hooked up with saline last night.  We used the micro soft
set.  He was doing fine, when all of a sudden he would stop what he was
doing and say "ouch".  Then he would walk around kind of hunched over. After
a while he would be fine again. This went on for a while.  I decided to see
how he made it through the night with it. ( He didn't want me to take it
out, yet.)  This morning he said that it hurt sometimes. He was ready to
take it out , so I did.  I have no doubt that it did hurt him....he wasn't
faking (as he sometimes likes to be dramatic)  My question is.....What sets
do most little ones use?  Was it just a "bad " place that I put it?  We
aren't going to give up, yet.  We have an appointment on the 20th to go
"Live" and I would like to know what to do before that. Thanks in advance.

Jewel Coffey
email @ redacted

"You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by
short-range failures."
Charles C. Noble