Re: [IP] Re: Donation of Old Pump to another

The answer seems simple to me, give the man the pump.  If we live our lives
worrying about who might sue us or wondering if we'll be prosecuted everytime
we do something that is morally right our world would certainly be in a bad
state of affairs.  (Hey wait, maybe that's one of the reasons our world is
such a mess!) This is an excellent opportunity to extend a helping hand to
your fellowman in need, you ought to feel good about it!  May God bless you
richly for it!  :)