Re: [IP] new pumps and cats

I also have a cat that is attached to me at all times.  When I first got the
pump (about a year ago)  I was sure that she was going to chew on the tubing
since she loves to chew on the buttons on my shirts.  I was very surprised
because she generally leaves it alone.  Every once is while she will be in
my lap and tap at it, but that is more to get my attention then to really
paly with it.  I have never had a problem and I now have four cats.  Just be
careful and make sure they know it is off limits.  Good Luck and Happy

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
-From the immortal Tigger Song