Re: [IP] Donation of Old Pump to another

>    Then I started thinking about LIABILITY!!!
> What's the general opinion of the group??  This is a huge ethics-legal-do
> what's right in your heart - be reasonable type question.  Please help me
> sort this out.  I know they want an answer soon, and I'm losing sleep over
> this.

My understanding is that Michael and an attorney have drafted the
paperwork covering the legal liabilities of ownership and transfer
and that "used pumps" may be donated to Insulin-Pumpers.org!  It
may not be your local charity, but we all know that this is a good
cause which could use your support!