Re: [IP] Small Lancet device?

Brian, I use the BD lancet, and have place a small maglite pocket clip on
it.  This lets me carry it in my pocket next to a ballpoint pen.  It's
quite convenient.  The Elite just fits in the shirt pocket or really any
pocket.  And the strips stay in my wallet.

<<<<<<Anyone know of a small Lancet device or where I may be able to find
one?  kinda tired of hauling the case around and found a little case I like
but can't fit the meter and the pen size lancet device in it and looking
for a smaller one..  any ideas would be appreciated.
Brian Carter>>>>>>>>>