[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #96

<snip Phil Said: (of his 220v Shock
  What's weird is, I had taken a blood test shortly before I sat down
in the lab and it was around 180.  I tested again about 10 minutes after I
shocked myself and it was 90.  I thought it was bogus so I tested again and
sure enough, 90 again.  It had dropped by 50% in less than 30 minutes.
Weird, it never does that for me.

 OR....Electro Shock Therapy is a great way to bring down a persistent high....hmmmmm.   Phil, we are glad you are alive, too!

Bonnie Richardson.