[IP] Sils

I just tried using a Sil for the first time rather than the sofsets. (my
what a HUGE needle!  did they really have to make it that big??  I'm 48,
but still hated giving myself injections!!)

The site seems to be going fine.  My question is, when you disconnect
the pump (to shower, etc.), is it important to "cap" both connections or
just the part that is still attached to your body? (I never capped
either end of the sofset quick release). What do most of you do?  (I
have a weakness in the nerves of my hands, so it is not easy either to
disconnect or to do extra capping if it isn't really necessary).