[IP] Diet Rite Soda

Hi Ginny,
Have you tried the new Diet Rite soda made with Splenda?  I have been "off"
of soda for years because of increased migraines with aspartame - and though
it's not a nutritional loss for my body, I'm sure, I miss soda!  So, I tried
the new Diet Rite - and I like it, and it doesn't aggrevate my headaches.
At first it was kind of hard to find, but now most of the grocery stores
around us have it.  Tastes kind of like Diet Pepsi - my kids think it has a
hint of Cheerwine to it, but I disagree, can't stand Cheerwine.

Nancy Morgan

<<I am not able to handle aspartame
so that is why a iget a regular which is not often- once a month maybe if