[IP] Stuffed Animal And Radioactive Iodine Therapy

Hi everyone:

I was reading some past posts and someone wrote about
a stuffed animal/pump from both Disetronic and MiniMed
that has buttons and makes sounds.  What does it look
like and where can I get one?  How much does one cost?

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone out there has a
hyperthyroid.  I was diagnosed with a hyperthyroid in
January/February of 1999 (a surprise in itself because
I show more symptoms of having a hypothyroid) and I
currently am taking prophylthiourac

The reason I am mentioning this is because awhile back
my old endo mentioned beginning radioactive iodine
therapy.  How long does this treatment last?  How is
this treatment done?  Do you feel any different during
and after the treatment?  What effects did this
treatment have on your glucose levels?  Any
information you can provide on this would be greatly
appreciated as I belive my new endo will begin talking
about it soon and I would like to already be prepared
to discuss it with him.

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins
email @ redacted

To pump or not to pump, that is the question.....

Do You Yahoo!?