Re: [IP] rude comments and an ER visit

If he is your coworker and you work in a hospital, I can't beleive he is this
RUDE!!! Of all places of business, you would think coworkers in a hospital
environment would be understanding.. I say if talking to him doesn't work,
try going through your boss or employee assistance programs... filing a
complaint could only bring more animosity to the workplace and it appears he
has enough by himself... education can go a long way... sometimes.. *)