Re: [IP] doctors vs. responsibility for self

You said it beautifully. In starting this conversation, I didn't mean to
imply that anyone was right or wrong. I just believe strongly that we must be
responsible for ourselves. I do know that there are doctors out there who
still have their patients' best interest at heart and care, but they are
getting fewer and fewer. Thanks for expanding on what I really wanted to say.