[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #95

> Where in Florida?  I'm in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach area.  (Way down
> south)  Any other Floridians on this list?

Yes, I just joined!:O)  I'm in Hollywood (b't Ft. Lauderdale and Miami).  We just moved here 6 months ago from Kansas, I love the weather!<G>  My 5 year old son will be pumping in June (dx'd 7-1-99) and we are STILL researching pumps!!:O)  The Dr office called me and wanted to know if we had decided yet-they're waiting to schedule the pump training untill we pick a pump! LOL!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-7, Riley-almost 5 (d'xd 7-1-99), Mason- 2 1/2, & Cailin Rose-13 mos