[IP] gucagon/vs gel

I would use the glucagon IF geneva did NOT respond to gel/cake icing first.
she always knows when she is low, though.  fortunately we have never gotten
to the gel point.

others who have the problem of not recognizing lows would obviously need
glucagon closer at hand.

I have just heard some yucky stories about glucagon and am hoping that
geneva never gets to the point to where she requires it.