RE: [IP] Re: testing diet sodas: shall we make it science?

You can forward the data to me, and I will make a presentation out of it.  I
don't mind at all.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

>What a great project! Would it be worthwhile for the rest of us to
>consider
>doing the same in our communities? Think of the mounds of data we'd >have
if
>everyone did, say, half a dozen places.

>In fact, I think I'll go out for my coffee break this afternoon...

>I hesitate to suggest that we report our data to the IP listserve >there;
is
there any other reasonable way to do this? Or am I going off the deep end
again? (not that's there's anything intrinsically _wrong_ with that...)

--
Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium