RE: [IP] New to pumping!!!

I'm in beautiful St. Augustine (way up north)!

joni

>>> "Bethany T. Benton" <email @ redacted> 04/12/00 09:20AM >>>
Hi Joseph.

Where in Florida?  I'm in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach area.  (Way down
south)  Any other Floridians on this list?

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

Hi!
  I'm Joseph and I just started pumping 4-10-00 and so far i love it. I was
just interested in meeting new people around my age in the US to e-mail and
talk to.
  I'm 28/m Dx 11-5-79 and until 4-10-00 I was taking 5 shots a day. I'm a
wilderness counselor for emotionally handicapped boys (10-17) in Fl.
  I love meeting new people so feel free to e-mail me sometime.
                                                          L8R,
                                                        Joseph