Re: [IP] apology

I understood what you meant by your statement. I understand that people can be naive about their treatment and relationship with their doctors. I also know that one of the major obstacles I had to overcome before I could get good control of my diabetes was denial. I have to admit that it was very comfortable to blame my lack of control on someone else and try to make myself believe that I was normal. I had to learn through some very hard lessons that I had to take control and the first step was to overcome the denial. I have been insulin dependent for 30 years and I have only managed to overcome this obstacle in the last two years. I think if one is seeing their doctor and has good control, it's probably not important for them to begin trying different things. It is when control seems to be evasive that we may need to look inward and begin taking responsibility.