Re: [IP] Car Example...

I understand your point about checking everything and not being able to be an expert in all things and it is well taken. However, when I have something wrong with me that could rob me of my sight, extremities or my life, you can bet I'm going to become as expert as possible and will question everything my doctor tells me. I know that doctors aren't perfect and some are insensitive and greedy. When it comes to my survival, I choose to have the time, education and inclination to do all things that will support it. For those who don't see this as important, they can go on their way. I don't criticize them. It is their choice. My choice is to approach the treatment of my diabetes as well-informed.