[IP] apology

Forgive me please if I offended anyone with my comments before about people
being comfortable being dumb.  What I think I was trying to say is that
ignorance is bliss for these people.  If they can seem to manage with what
they've been told then why seek a new way to do things.  I personally can't
stand to not know what's going on as I can imagine that many people on the
list can't either.  When I was diagnosed at the age of 15 in 1987 I read
everything I could get my hands on and then was not satisfied because most
of that stuff was outdated then.
But I totally understand how the mindset comes into play about believing
your doctor's words as the gospel truth .

-Optimism is a cheerful frame of mind that enables a tea kettle to sing
though in hot water up to its nose.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World