Re: [IP] Car Example...

I'm not trying to argue with you, I just feel very strongly about people
being responsible for themselves. I realize that some people may not know any
better, but that is why this forum is great. I read things every day that are
interesting and informative from the very ones who are living with diabetes.
Life is what we make of it and we all should be open to new ideas and
opportunities. If the human race wasn't generally able to do this, we still
would be living in caves and killing our food with big sticks. Also, as I
read these messages, it becomes clearer to me every day that there are no
easy answers to managing diabetes. Almost everyone of us must find what works
for us. When we share our experiences and it helps someone else, it is great.