From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 1:11 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] carb counting

I don't buy your mechanic theory either. When I bought my car, it came with
an owners manual. The first day I had the car, I read the manual. There is
nothing a mechanic can tell me that isn't in that manual concerning routine
maintenance. If it breaks, I take it to dealership because it is under
warranty. I find blind trust in anything or anyone can be very dangerous.