Re: [IP] where is this high coming from?

> Well, the doc gave me approval to FINALLY sleep through the night.
> But wouldn't you know it ---Paddy's bg just came in as 464 and I
> have NO IDEA why. He has been running a slight fever on and off
> since Friday.
It is not unusual for insulin requirements to rise substantially with
a fever -- much higher metabolic rate. With my child, we up her
basals until the sickness passes and her insulin requirements come
down again. We are very aggressive in this respect.
Michael