RE: [IP] carb counting (was not eating--just 'cause)

>using 1 unit for every additional 3oz I eat ..
ok, this is just like I was told except I bolus for 5g for every 1oz over.
So another 3oz is 15g is 1.5 units for me(1-10).  So what do you do for 2oz

>I set the duration for 4 hours.
I find I need to do a bolus straight for the carbs and then 4 hours later do
a square for 4 hours on the protein.  But that is how my system works.  Like
you I would be fine or maybe a little low 4 hours later but then be high
6-10 hours later.

YMMV.  I figured it out by testing and testing and trying new combinations.

Best of luck