Re: [IP] carb counting

I just can't buy the fact that people are so poor or live in such rural areas that they can't be responsible for themselves. I grew up in a town of 8,000 people. I developed a liking for classsical music. My family was dirt poor. We ate lots of beans, but I managed to have classical records and learned about the composers. We try to blame God, our doctors, our neighbors for all that happens to us. Once we realize we control our reality and take responsibility for ourselves, the better off we will be.