RE: [IP] carb counting (was not eating--just 'cause)

Title: RE: [IP] carb counting (was not eating--just 'cause)

Hi Sherry,

I'm somewhat new to the pump (hooked up 3/2000), and have tried several unsuccessful attempts with the Square Wave & Dual Wave features. What kind of duration do you generally  use?  What food's are definite Square Wave? (I tried Mexican, or anything with rice) Do you increase the Bolus from the regular ratio? (I take 1:15 for dinner)

Subject: RE: [IP] carb counting (was not eating--just 'cause)

Are you bolusing for the protein you are eating?
I was told anything over 3oz needed to be bolused for. Normally I take it
with a square wave since protein takes longer to digest.

-- Sherry