Re: [IP] carb counting (was not eating--just 'cause)

At 8 p.m. I was 278, had few carbs all day and none from noon on.  Ate
protein and plain lettuce and pork rinds.  Bolused 5 units. 2 hrs later still
284.  Changed rapid and bolused 5 more.  6a.m. 144.  I have no clue as to why
I was 278to begin with.  Now, when I picked up the rapid to dispose of it I
noticed there was blood in the line almost 1/2 way up the line.  What is that
all about? I'm sure that is why I never got the 1st 5 units.  It seems like
it is always something with this thing.  I will get it right though if it is
the last thing I do!    Jackie