RE: [IP] the wrong soda

I sent a really long email to Dateline NBC this morning.  I also started my
own experiment, which may help us.  Every evening I visit 3 places that have
self serve fountain drinks.  (This was I can make sure that I am choosing
the "Diet" Selection.)  I test the sodas to see if they are actually Diet.
Of the 3 I went to last night - 1 was actually regular.  (I look rather
young so I tell them it is a science experiment for school.  I get a water
cup and get just a small sample of the soda.  I then get the store number
and address.)  This weekend I hope to canvas the Delray Boca Area. Then I
can submit this information as a follow up to the equerries I already sent.

IDDM 15 years
Pumping 3/6/00

<< I just sent a message to The Oprah Winfrey show about the whole subject.
 We'll see. >>
Can we all get tickets???  How about 60 minutes, Nightline, etc.?