RE: [IP] New to pumping!!!

Hi Joseph.

Where in Florida?  I'm in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach area.  (Way down
south)  Any other Floridians on this list?

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

Hi!
  I'm Joseph and I just started pumping 4-10-00 and so far i love it. I was
just interested in meeting new people around my age in the US to e-mail and
talk to.
  I'm 28/m Dx 11-5-79 and until 4-10-00 I was taking 5 shots a day. I'm a
wilderness counselor for emotionally handicapped boys (10-17) in Fl.
  I love meeting new people so feel free to e-mail me sometime.
                                                          L8R,
                                                        Joseph