RE: [IP] Immunizations??? Here it is Lindsey

Rachel Davidson <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I believe that I
> had the genetic genes for diabetes but wondered if perhaps
> the MMR triggered
> it to come out.
>     I am intestered in hearing if anyone else has thought or had this
> happen. Just Curious.

Interesting question, Rachel.  I've not heard of these vaccinations
being associated with autoimmune reactions, but I'll check here at
CDC and see what I can find out.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.