Re: [IP] Immunizations???

Did you have the measles and mumps when you were a kid?
I had all of the childhood stuff- pre vaccine days..
it was after the 3 months I had German measles 2 times and red measles one
and the mumps and then 2 weeks later that I had my tonsils out that I ended
up with type I.
I was so sick..
My daugher has been reading about vaccines for her babies and she has
decided to not have some of them given to her babies such as the hepatitis
one which is causing some problems. Babies immune systems are not fully
mature and it seems to make sense that doing to much to thier little
systems may cause some problems for some children.
Just some thoughts :) I also became ill with some auto immune stuff from
the oral polio given in the sugar cubes..My gradnchildren have to be given
the dead virus in a shot because I could become ill from them..Nopw it was
released recently that the US Gov knew that that vaccine was contaminated
with a monkey virus all thoseyears ago. Then in the 1970's I had the Swine
Flu vaccine which also created problems for many. It has since been
discouvered it was contaminated with the african swine fever virus..HVV-6
and the contaminated batches were in the state I was in when it was
given..Well at least I have some answers to some of my health problems but
these events have created havoc in my life and have drastically altered my